Cox Flexion / Distraction Technique
- is a gentle, safe, and research based technique.
- is an "established technique" with data collected from nearly 30 years of diligent study by its founder, Dr. James M. Cox, DC, DABCR and the many physicians who have studied with him.
- is reported as "excellent" to "good" care by more than 70% of patients who were treated in the 1,000 cases study and 91% were improved within 3 months of care - this is the largest collection of patient data in a chiropractic technique.
- delivers relief relatively quickly. From the same 1,000 cases study, researchers report the average number of days to "maximum improvement" is 29 days. The average number of visits to maximum improvement is 12 visits. These averages may differ from individual to individual.
- the treatments may be covered under insurance.
- is effective for conditions due to simple sprains, herniated discs, and other causes.
Some conditions that Cox F/D Technique helps;
Failed Back Surgical Syndromes
Disc Herniation / Ruptured Disc / Bulging Disc / Herniated Disc Sciatica / Leg Pain
Failed course of Steroid Injections
"Hip Pain" due to sciatic nerve irritation
Lumbar disc herniation
Cervical disc herniation
Thoracic disc herniation
Degenerative disc disease
Loss of spine lordosis
Loss of range of spinal motion
Scoliosis (not to cure, but to maintain mobility of the curve)
Pregnancy back pain
Mechanical back pain
Osteoarthritis of spine
Patients unable to tolerate vigorous adjustment
plus many more …
For more information visit www.coxtechnique.com